Saturday, June 28, 2008

Board Meeting Visit

In April the kids and I made another trip down to Cedar City for my bi-yearly Board Meeting at SUU. We were able to go to one of Rennen's soccer games and spent a lot of time with family. While we were there - the kids got to go to a little fair in the park and Marin and Rennen had a great time! My mom and I ended up taking the smaller boys home. But before we left I got the cutest picture of my mom with Deken and Jack!

I also had the great opportunity while in Cedar City to visit my great-aunt as she was dying. It was so nice to get to see her and squeeze her hand before she passed away two days after I got home.
We tried to take as much advantage of our time together as we could because my parents are schedule to leave for China in August for 10 months!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? It is going to be a tough 10 months!! But what a fun and great experience for my parents - good for them!!

1 comments:

Papa JoeVA said...

Lesa,
SUU is very, VERY lucky to have you and I know that you bring terrific experience and passion to their program. You deserve the recognition for your hard work and energy.
Great to see pictures of the kids and thanks for getting the blog going again!
Love,
Papa Joe