Thursday, June 26, 2008

Has Easter Passed?

Okay - so I thought since I missed Easter on the blog - that I would post a picture anyway!

So - I am beginning where I left off (kind of)! We had a great time in Cedar City visiting my family and spent a nice warm day riding 4-wheelers and the Rhino!


The kids had a blast (and so did their parents) and we were all warn out when we left that night to head back home. Marin stayed with my parents for the week and LOVED her time alone with them! She always cherishes her time spent alone with her grandparents. So it was a special treat that she could work it in while she was off track!! My parents brought her home and we built planter boxes for our gardens - it was a lot of fun to get to build them ourselves (of course my dad was the main builder/helper) but Darren seriously dug 6 - 3 feet deep holes for each planter box!! He was an awesome digger!! Way to go Mr. Fix-It/Builder!!

0 comments: