Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun with Cousins!




The other night we had the Ward's over for dinner and the kids had such a great time together! I love to watch them play together as cousins! They love each other so much! While the adults were upstairs talking the kids went down and put together a "show" for us! What a hoot! They ran around in circles and turned the lights on and off! I did get some cute pictures though. Afterwards, they all wanted to do a sleepover... so Marcie took the boys and I kept the girls (It was reversed the week before - I had the boys and she had the girls). I had a great time with the girls!! We did a spa day(night) and I made a special facial scrub (crushed grapes and honey) and washed their faces with it as well as cucumbers on their eyes! They thought they were so BIG. I also did a foot scrub for them and then massaged their feet with lotion and then painted their toes - all while drinking apple juice out of heart glasses! Love those kids!!

1 comments:

Sharp Space said...

Hey Lesa, I found your blog from Tara's, looks like you need to update, ha-ha! Your family is so cute, hope all is well. I added you to my blog, hope that's ok!
Natalie